REGISTRATION DEADLINE - SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 4th
Ironmen 2018 - annual one-day men’s conference hosted by BCO February 10th, 2018
Be on the alert, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. (1 Cor 16:13)
Topics and speakers for the 2018 conference will be:
• Jesus As Son - Brad Arnold - Pastor, Fellowship Baptist Church, Springdale AR
• Jesus As Husband - Ted Johnson - Pastor, Bible Church of Owasso, Owasso OK
• Ministry to the Poor : Embracing Our Father’s Special Mission
Joe Blankenship - Pastor, Springs of Grace, Tulsa OK
• Rearing Sons: Sacrificing Ourselves for Tomorrow’s Leaders
Mike Fanning - Pastor, Sapulpa Bible Church, Sapulpa OK
• Adoption: Extending Our Family Love
Adam Clark - Assoc Pastor, Bible Church of Owasso, Owasso OK
• Brothers, More Than Friends: Considering the True Nature of Christian Relationships -
Terry Devitt - Assistant Pastor, Bible Church of Owasso, Owasso OK
Fathers and sons, husbands and wives : crucial relationships in any generation. Yet, our tumultuous times call for men to focus intently on these priority relationships. The Scripture points us to one Man - Jesus, the model son, the perfect husband. What is it to be a son of our Heavenly Father? How do we relate with Christ as part of His Bride, the Church? And then what are the implications for our own husbanding and fathering?
Join us February 10th in Owasso as we explore these questions together.