Welcome to the Bible Church of Owasso on the web. We hope this gives you a glimpse of who we are and what we are about. But in reality, it is just words and pictures. So, check us out here and then come join us on Sunday as we worship the Lord Jesus Christ and learn to live for Him.
What's It Like at BCO?
- When you arrive, expect friendly folks to greet you at the door, and help you find where to go. First-time guests will also receive a welcome packet to give you a better understanding of our church. You can fill out a guest card so that we can follow up with any questions you have and invite you to a visitor reception (see below) at Pastor Ted’s home (usually every couple of months).We look forward to seeing you soon!
How Many People Attend The Bible Church of Owasso?
- On any given Sunday, there are 300-350 people joining us for worship.
Well, What Should I Wear? :)
- While there is certainly no “standard” of dress, we believe that gathering on Sunday is a special opportunity to honor the Lord and to serve in His church. Attire is one of those areas where God has given us freedom, and so it varies widely, but most folks wear something like business casual.
- Usually every other month, Pastor Ted and his wife, Beth, host a dessert reception in their home. This is a time for you to get to know BCO’s history and vision, ask questions, and learn some of the ways to get “plugged in” to the ministries at BCO. If you would like to attend the next reception, click here
What is Church Life Like at BCO?
- We are a family of believers in Jesus Christ! We are young & old, big families & small ones, adults & kids, those strong in the faith & brand new believers! And we look forward to being together in person each week!! We want and expect everyone who becomes a part of the BCO Family to thrive, grow & use their gifts in the Core Gatherings of the our church. (Sunday Morning Worship & Adult Flocks/Sunday School). These are our main gathering times. We also want to give our church family as many opportunities as we can for even further, focused growth. Some of these are our Bible Studies, EquipU Classes and Praxis Groups. Wondering what a Praxis Group is... or what is meant by an Adult Flock? :) Well, hop on over to our Small Group page & our Adult Flock page for more details!
How Can I Get Baptized?
Baptism is for those who have come to saving faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. If you have not yet been baptized as a believer in Christ, you can move toward fulfilling that biblical command by letting us know of your desire. Click here
I Have Questions
We exist to glorify Jesus Christ and to make Him known to the world. We want to answer any of your questions of a spiritual nature and/or about our church. Click here